Friday, December 08, 2006

Hey this is Rosalee! I am the best friend Eva has here in Canada!! But she totally sucks...lol..just kidding! She is the best German exchange student we have ever had...even though she is the only one we have evr had! Today was a warm day in Glenavon Saskatchewan..it was only -10 outside...the past few days it has been as cold as -40 out! So we are in a heat wave! I am at school right now sitting here with my vodka and Eva is out of control..she has drank the whole bottle herself!! We are actually suppose to be doing our Biology projects on the phylum Annelida and I am doing on Aves and Arthropods...very boring i know! At first Eva was very quiet..but now she has become the best at lipping evryone off and beaking...it's very funny to hear her comments! I can't wait to take her out this weekend and get smashed together! It will be tons of fun!! I took Eva to her first hockey game this winter and i think she liked it...and she says SOCCER SUCKS!! I took her to a concert as well and we both bands and i bought some sweet underwear...she thinks i am crazy! But i know deep down she wanted a pair too! I can only imagine what else we will do while she is here..but i know it will be a good time! She is definitley the coolest exchange student ever and we are going to have a blast all year! But i should get going..the bell is about to ring and i am almost out of vodka so i am going to refill and go to my next class..have a good day..and remember dont wrap it twice! bye for now!!

Rosalee!!

No comments: